Monday, August 15, 2011

Monopoly...

my mum ad sekolah swasta sendiri..agak byk gk la student..n after class
she went to other place jz mengajar marhaban bdk2 sekolah len..tp tmpt
tu ala2 taska aka transit aka tempat asuhan la..jz dorg xtau my mum is
the owner of the school..so far dah 8thn sekolah tu operasi n ad stndard 1-6.

one day this taska owner ask my mother's opinion bout opening a branch
at my mother's place..its like throwing sand into her rice pot.their intension
was to get our student to transit at their place so they dont have to go to my
 mom's school.kt my area agk ssh nk cari sekolah agama.dats why JAIS
bg permit kt mak to privatize the school.SK KLIA ad sekolah agama sesi
jz bdk2 xd tempat nk stayback plus jauh..

dats why dis taska nk open branch..i said to my mum why dont we open
transit at this place b4 this taska take over the place?mum said its not a
gud thing to sabot peoples plan.Mum said if she open transit..there ll be no
one go to her school..BUTTT...mum...should we wait this taska to set up
1st?the result ll be the same..betol x?in fact they r the one who plan to sabot
us at the 1st place..

i set this school up wif my mum when i was in form3..its under my name pown.
i wont let it go..i ll monopolize everything..huh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment