Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Penculik Miyabi..at Bon Odori

its 5.20..where is miyabi? never mind..should get something to eat.. curry puff.
it had been a long time i havent taste such a good curry puff..nyum..i bought 5
of those and enjoy it my self..still warming the engine..waiting for Miyabi.

5.50...my face turned to angry bird..feel like i wana hit someone..finally miyabi
turns up .OMG??shes gorgeous..beautiful like a picture..LOL.. with her
traditional Kimono..she attracted people's attention..so.. i kidnapped her..

she is pretty rite?

0600..without any delay.. i brought her to my car and drove her away..haha..
i made it..start to estimate the value of my hostage..1m??2m??he3..money..
this little girl starts to make trouble..abg..can i hv ur moutain dew..thirsty..ish.. 
sibuk jew..

miyabi :abg..u gonna ask from my dad lot of money rite?
Mr K  : yup..otherwise i ll sell you..or..i rather get marry to you..=p
miyabi : b4 u get wut u want..can i ve sumthing in return?? i ve been  waiting
            for this day since last year..plz..i ll do wut ever it takes to..take me to
           The Bon Odori Festival..plz....plz...im begging..i ll pay the tol..n fuel.
Mr K : AS YOU WISH...

jeng..jeng..jeng...i drove miyabi to that festival..so hard to find parking..then 
have to pimpin dis little gurl melintas bagai...then we arrived around 7..
fffuuuyooo..am i dreaming??

lot of miyabi is here....someone gave me the tentative for today..my gosh..
most of it was dancing event??1...2...3???3 sessions?is it some kind of 
DDR??yeah..im lovin it..start the 1st dance..miyabi treat me an ice cream..
nyum2..

at 9.15...event is over..so i send miyabi back to her house..oppsss..
wait a minutes...isnt im supposed to kidnap her??after wut had happened
i knw she jz using me..playing arround wif me.wut a smart kids..hu3..

2 comments:

  1. sory tehu..xsempat nk elaborae..jiwa kacau..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha!!!imaginasi terlampau nih!cubit baru taw~!!muahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete